Saturday, November 28, 2020

Minneapolis

1-28/2020:The StarTribune carried a picture of a George Washington statue torn down and spraypainted by vandals of Progressive persuasion in Minneapolis over the holiday weekend. These nihilists nee prison terms for their revolutionary betrayal of America. George Washington, that noble, principled, wise leader of our country is mocked and his likeness torn down. These punks remind me of murderous, violent college brats in China under Maol in the 60s as they plotted to wipe out every trace of that great nations past. All these wicked brats deserve prison time.

In the same paper, it is reported that several members of its City Council want to defund or lower the budget of the Minneapolis Police Department, one week after a street punk pulled a gun and hijacked a private car a block south of where I work there.

If I lived in Minneapolis, my house would be up for sale. I do not know how much longer I can work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment