Monday, July 4, 2022

Gemini Thinking



 It may be that because I am a Gemini born on June 14th, that metaphysical and ethical moderation seem so salubrious to me. Who knows?

An example of my inconsistent thinking is my attitude towards trees. I have always loved trees and growing things, like the descendant of Irish peasant-intellectuals that I am.

I too and simultaneously am pro-science, and willingly, loudly glorify our technological, mechanistic, and scientific miracles that uplift all modern life. I am pro-business and want the environmental movement to be voluntarily followed and not allowed to be compulsory and serving the power-hungry needs of EnviroStatists imposing upon Americans their Marxist dictatorship.

I loved ash trees, green and black, in the farmyards of North Dakota where we farmed, where I grew up.

I work in South St. Paul, and the property that I work at is lined with dead ash trees, the victims of the ash borer scourge. It truly sickens me, and it is now creeping towards Bloomington, where we live, 20 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment