Saturday, November 19, 2022

Much Turnover



 I have switched jobs many times in my checkered career. Why? I am not lazy so that was not the cause.

30% of my failure to fit in anywhere is my fault due to insubordination, narcissistic inability to comprehend how my superior smugness is offending and angering all around me--driving them away--arrogance, mouthiness, and a rebellious attitude towards authority and towards accepting group norms and their established pecking order in the workplace, which revolve around  getting along with and seeing things the way that Management sees things, and accepting without question their narrative of how things are.

I am also a good, kind person that becomes an obedient, happy, quieted employee when a kind, democratic boss wins me over. 

70% of y inability to survive at various workplaces is the fault of Management. Managers are not individuators or great souls, so a great soul like I am does distract, intimidate, irritate, and vex them. They obsess about me, and then lie to themselves and the clique under them to work together to drive me out, and it works quite well, and they are legally protected for their legal, social, ethical, and constitutional discrimination against this great soul and other great souls. All great souls should have legal, protected class status in the workplace.

They harass me endlessly and then with my excessive defensive temper the quarreling starts and it escalates and I am fired or resign.

I did take over the union in some jobs and fought management to a standoff for years at a time but that caused great strain for meh and me.

I am the victim but they accuse me of being a bully and victimizer, so they justify their cruelty, abuse and intolerance.

I am lately trying to not be so mouthy are enthusiastic so we will see if I can last a bit longer than normal before moving on. We will see.

Groups hate and constantly war against individualists and great souls are their favorite target. Work organizations are groupist and hierarchical, so that is where unconstitutional discrimination against individualtors occurs regularly, and that is the main reason why I have never settled in any job.

No comments:

Post a Comment