Friday, December 20, 2013

The Voice Crying In The Wilderness


I keep writing and writing, and I sell no books, and receive no comments on Facebook, my website, my blog site or in my emails. John Arbuckle has nothing on me. I feel like the forgotten man, an undiscovered man.

Those few that do know me or have encountered me, just do not respond and walk away. Either I am very good and very smart, or very wicked and very dumb to elicit such a consistent, strong, unwavering response of resistance and non-response.

It really boils down to instincts ruling the narrative rationalized and the group dynamic imposed. Group-oriented people hate, shut out, demonize and marginalize actual individualists that they encounter. That is raw nature at its worst, a primordial struggle of warring forces for control of the earth. Satan and his minions, the groupists, rule this world and take out any significant threat to their hegemony. I am such a threat. God does not rule this world, yet, but De will, and we few individualists will serve in De's army, whether we get any comments on our blog site or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment