Thursday, December 19, 2013

Time Is Slipping Away

This Christmas season I am 59 & 1/2  years old. Time is slipping away. I do not know how much time I have left on this mortal coil, but I intend to work hard and innovatively to maverize as best I can, giving back to the world and to God what I can.

Life is short; life here has eternal implications--this is the core paradox penetrating all corners of human existence.

Life is short--do something with the time, money, power and talent that are yours to command.

I have written 4 books--however rough and amateurish the writing may be--however invalid or nonsensical my argument may seem to some.

I have been married to a beautiful, brilliant, loving woman for 36 years. We have two healthy, charming adult children.

I am still growing technically. At work last night, I was cleaning ice machines and found a plugged drain on the second floor. A snake was too big to fit the dime-width diameter of the drain, so I needed a quick back up plan. The solution came to me in a flash. Use 120 pounds of compressor air to blow out the line. I had not done that before and it worked perfectly.

I have a fun blog site up and running.

I will go on and do more of the same, but things are underway as planned and scheduled.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment