Friday, February 21, 2014

Does Mavellonialism Work?

The astute skeptic could righteously challenge me to prove that Mavellonialism works, and how do I know that I am right about my point of view on people, things and life itself.

Of course I do not know that I am right, though I feel that I am right. I cannot prove that I am right, or offer an angel from God descended and at my right shoulder who can vouch for my veracity and insight.

I can offer not mathematical equation or flawlessly, formal proof to prove that I am right.

What I can offer is an invitation for anyone anywhere or a bunch of people anywhere and everywhere to try following my doctrine and ethical code. I am supremely confident that the results of such live experimentation will be overwhelmingly positive--if they adhere strictly to the plan.

Eventually, that is likely what will occur. A few will try the methodology and like it, and then by word of mouth or by Twitter Mavellonialism will begin to take hold.

It works. Trust me. Try it. I do not want money or power; I am just sharing what God has shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment