Sunday, April 20, 2014

Gays As Discriminators

I have worked under four gay bosses in the last 14 years. Two of them and I got along very well. Two of them hated me and sought to fire me.

The two gay bosses that liked me--we hit it off very well--were very smart men and strong individualists. They did not go after this individualist, and seemed to appreciate a fellow free spirit. One of them, like me, had trouble getting along with people in groups.

The two more current bosses, that hated me, were younger, slimmer (prettier--from a gay point of view) and very in touch with the gay scene. They were conformers, strictly watched their weight to remain attractive to lovers or suitors, and were very much part of the fashion scene. As joiners, they hated and picked on me, a loner and individuator. Besides, I am old, fat and blue-collar, and the first two gay bosses did not find me so physically repulsive.

What I see in common between straights and gays is that straight individualists (they are few in number) and gay individualists (they are few in number) are more tolerant towards the presence of a great soul.

Straight joiners and gay joiners similarly hate, attack and wish to eliminate great souls.

Where joiner straights hate joiner gays, it is one group discriminating against the other group, and vice versa.

God keeps count. Individualists and individuators have natural and supernatural rights, including the right to be left alone, not discriminated against, free to live their lives in perfect liberty without injustice being heaped upon them by societal groupists, either socially or criminally, legally or illegally.

I would have much more respect for the gay liberation movement and their demand for equal treatment and protection of gay natural rights if they would promote individualist rights at the same time.

That will not happen. Individuator rights is a right-wing humans right effort, begun by me, and I am listened to by no one--for now. Gay rights is a progressive rights movement, and gays are now the darling of the entire liberal establishment.

Gays move in tight groups and cliques right now, and groupism stifles their individual moral, spiritual and intellectual growth. It dismisses God from their presence, and allows Satan free reign in their amidst among them. That can do them no good in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment