Thursday, August 2, 2018

Losing Faith

I have never gotten along with people, and I never have been able to fit in anywhere. As I age, I realize what the world thinks of me does not matter that much. One's God-given assignment and calling is to do what one is meant to do with all of one's heart and all of one's soul, whether the world approves or not.

That stance assumed, there is also a need to recognize that people are not born good, are weak, selfish, cynical, afraid, confused and short-sighted. Still, if they knew the score, they, many--maybe most of them--would rise to the occasion and begin to consign their lives and destinies to God.

One must be patient and forgive. People will come around eventually once the truth is widely known and accepted. One must not lose faith in humanity. Sooner or later our brothers and sisters will wake up and do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment