Sunday, April 19, 2020

My Status As A Prophet: Psalm 105, 14-15

I long have maintained that I am  prophet sent by the Mother and the Father to guide a sick, unhappy, confused, suffering and clueless humanity to take up the summons from the Divine, Married Couple to self-realize as living angels.

I imagine these declarations outrage embarrassed friends and neighbors, that believe in me, my message and my calling, not one whit. Indeed, many maybe most hate him, and oppose me, and would harm me if they dare or have the means to exact revenge. They may pay a price in this world and the next for opposing me, ignoring me or attacking me: "He let no man oppress them, and for their sake he rebuked kings: "Touch not my anointed, and to my prophets do no harm."

On Page 672 of my St. Joseph Edition of The New American Bible (1970), in a footnote, the editor writes for Yahweh, his anointed ones, his prophets, " . . .who were in a certain sense 'anointed', that is, consecrated to God, and were the recipients of his revelations."

No comments:

Post a Comment