Thursday, August 7, 2014

Censorship Underway

The Star Tribune did publish my letter 2 weeks ago about illegal immigration, but they deleted the word Mavellonialism from the letter. They do not want the masses to hear what God has to say and offer through me as a messenger.

I am being kept silenced and corralled on the fringe of society. It is a perfect lesson in how the press serves as gatekeepers protecting those in power. It is staggering to appreciate what they allow the readers to read and how to think. The press makes the news more than reports the news.

I wrote an letter to the Strib about Mavellonialism purely, but they did even respond let alone publish it. There are a lot of people out there afraid of me and what I stand for. I have to believe that what we offer is more revolutionary than even I appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment