Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Winter Editing

I am editing Notes Towards A New Age, Volume 2, this winter. It was published on Smashwords in September, 2012. I sold two initial copies and now nobody even looks at the 4 books that I published.

The books need editing and cleaning up, so the Volume 1 is reedited, and Jane is inputting it, hopefully this semester break over Christmas. My winter goal was to reedit Volume 2, which is over 700 pages of personal, original philosophy.. I have 477 pages completed, and will finish before spring if all goes well.

I intend to reedit all four published books, and have at least two smaller philosophy books in the works.

A further ambition would be to collate, organize and render my 3,000 plus blog entries into some sort of book, to note progress, new thinking or emerging patterns.

My custom-built, homespun has turned more conservative, more radical and more intense as I have aged, but the gist of it is largely the same over the decades.

Turn your attention to these books and the blog site. Come aboard and grow with me. Buy the books, and blog-enter your criticisms and responses. We then can philosophize together.

No comments:

Post a Comment