Friday, February 13, 2015

My Blog Site

My worldly plans and ambitions are what I propose, but not necessarily how things have turned out.

I schemed and envisioned that the launching of this blog site 5 years ago would serve as an intellectual appetizer for a growing, admiring public that would start to buy my books, and then I would make some money as an author, and start gaining respect as an earnest, thoughtful thinker.

Like the old Soviet government, perhaps I should launch a second five year plan without about as much chance of succeeding.

Notes Towards A New Age, Volume I is now reedited, but we have not got in sent into Smashwords yet. We hope to do so by spring.

Buy the old version of the book, and I will give any reader the updated version for free.

The changes are small, but some are vital and significant. Others are mere editorial, spelling and grammatical clean ups.

I have grown much more conservative since 1995, where about much of writing was done.

The blog site has made me a little more concise, clear, abbreviated and polished.

Some ideas have honed and gotten deeper. I believe there is some good stuff in it, and it is worth the read. I believe that once these books are read and understood, the world will profit from them in a huge way.

We live in new times, and we need ethics, religious faith, and political know-how to manage, survive and flourish in this Brave New World.

The Mavellonialist system from Ed Ramsey is the best way to work our way forward. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment