Monday, December 11, 2017

Autism And Individualism

Autistic people struggle with social skills and repetitive behaviors. Their speech and nonverbal communication lag behind regular kids and adults. They may lack that social sixth sense and felt withitness that group creatures have a flair for.

They apparently suffer from impaired communication and delayed social interaction.

Now, my enemies accuse me of being autistic, in need of governmental supervision, because I am dangerous, incompetent, disabled and perhaps and mentally unstable, unworthy to enjoy my gun rights.

I deny that I am autistic. But, even if I was, my years of studying and laying out how group-living and individual-living impact the human condition are spot on accurate.

Individualists are not sick and aberrational. They are the most healthy and optimistic of humans, answering God's call and doing what told to do by De.

No comments:

Post a Comment