Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Second Blurb

!2/24/2017: Enclosed is my blurb for my second book, Notes Towards A New Age, Volume 2.

Here is is: Today, 12/24/2017, I am publishing my updated edits and text changes on Volume 2, published in 2012. My aim is to convey my ideas and recommendations to the reader in  more streamlined, clear and appropriate language. These Sections represent my philosophical works dating from 1976 until 2012. That there are so many sections of Politics should remind the readers that I am a political creature, as are they. If we can get our political and cultural framework right, it will provide Americans with the degree of individualism, liberty, prosperity and room to grow that they will make a reasonable gain at bringing God’s kingdom to earth. In all things I am an ethicist first and foremost, because Egoism for me makes sense of my life-long obsession with the dynamic of group versus individual, and how that all plays out. I suggest that readers read carefully my Sections of Morality, the intellectual backdrop for my ethical posture. Please know and realize that my Sections on God, My Daily Prayers and my many sections on Individualism round out and support the espousing of Egoist morality.

No comments:

Post a Comment