Monday, December 18, 2017

Female Loner

I used to drive a shuttle bus for a hotel here in town, and we have many flight crews staying with us. People often tell me a whole lot.

I hit it off with a white, middle-aged attractive flight attendant who told me her life story in 15 minutes. My sense of it was that she was accomplished, bright and independent. She likely was an individualist and loner. She was lonely and looking for a life partner, but in 20 years had found not Mr. Right. My sense of it is that she was too bright, too strong and too willful for her string of boyfriends.

Many men are joiners and timid. They are initially attracted to, but are eventually weary of an individualist woman, strong, lively, loving and spirited. This free spirit loved to travel the world and live life to the fullest.

My sense of it is that a liberated woman may have trouble finding her match because there are so few maverized, individuating men.

No comments:

Post a Comment