Saturday, December 23, 2017

My Blurb

Here is my blurb for a reedit that we are publishing of my Notes Towards A New Age Volume I, first published in 2012:

I begin writing this Volume I in 1976 at the age of 22. I completed it and published it in 2012 at the age of 58. Philosophers are, as a rule, late bloomers, and I am no exception. Today, 12/23,2017, I am publishing an upgrade and reediting of Volume I that polishes and clarifies earlier writing. My hope is that the reader will find less rough sledding and digestion of material presented. Browse through my Sections on Culture and Freedom. Wander through my musings on Work, some observation formulated 25 to 30 years ago from field experience as a working man that has made a living with his hands since 1970. Read my Section on Human Nature with special interest and attention because my take on human nature, captured there, drives my Mavellonialist philosophy. 41 years ago I commenced my task as a writer of philosophical thought. I will continue that journey as long as the Mother and Father will it to be my life mission. Read entries from my Sections offered in Volume I, and contact me with your approval, disapproval, comments and objections on my Website and Blog. Be civil but honest. That is all I ask.

Here are my addresses for contacting me: Website: http://www.philosopher-workingman.com
Blog: http://philosophyfromaworkingman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment