Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My Fourth Blurb

Here is my 4th blurb, for my 4th book, More On The Maverick Way. I have reedited these books, and a blurb, a thumbnail sketch of each book, was requested to be included by the Publisher. Here it is:

More On The Maverick Way is my 4th book, written in 2012, made up of entries from a journal that I wrote in late 2011 while out for a couple of month with an injured knee. Many of the other entries are pieces that I wrote through out the year of 2012. The reader of my 3rd book, The Maverick Way, will note that I included entries on The Temper of Our Time, Eric Hoffer. There are many, many entries on some other Hoffer books in More On The Maverick Way. These books by Hoffer are: Working and Thinking On The Waterfront; The Ordeal of Change and Before The Sabbath. My debt to Hoffer is incalculably deep. I plan to do a 5th book solely on his books not covered in these books, my 3rd and 4th books. Enjoy this 4th book, and I would enjoy entertaining any suggestions, questions or objections that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment