Tuesday, December 26, 2017

MyThird Blurb


I am writing blurbs for the reediting of my 4 books, which are being submitted to the Publisher rght now. Here is my third blurb for my third book, The Maverick Way:

The Maverick Way is a record of my thoughts and pondering from June, 2010 until February, 2012. I started writing my Blog in November, 2011. The Blog subtly improved my book writing. It helped me solidify my worldview, filling in gaps and wrestling with tricky ideas, trying to make them work together. Some of my words are now technical philosophical words that I use routinely. In later years, the works of a thinker likely are not as seminal, but they are perhaps more organized, more clearly and concisely presented. I now present a title for each entry. The Sections have many or but a few entries, depending on the topic. There are Sections here, not resorted to in my first two books. These Sections are: Sociology, Encouragement, Leftists, Theology, Art, Self-Realization, Bias, Cosmology and Writing. Read and enjoy and comment on my Blog or on my Website—Happy Reading!
Website: http://www.philosopher-workingman.com
Blog: http://philosophyfromaworkingman.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment