Sunday, September 9, 2018

Personal Reputation

You should lead a moral, law-abiding and holy life so that your unsullied reputation, not based on hypocritical pretending, but on your actual good character and your moral, sterling performance (most of the time, for we are human after all) is your calling card to the world.

Now, I am a good man  (no saint for sure), but I need to go on line and check out what has been written and said about me, but I cannot afford this service that checks out that for one.

But, the online reputation has the potential to slime, taint and permanently stain the reputation, undeservedly, of a good man like I am. I am sure that I have already been slimed, so need to find out what is said, and refute it (lies hurled as character assassination stick) it best I can.

Your word, your honesty, your decency and your reputation are priceless in value. Do not act so as to jeopardize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment