Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Mouthy And Closeminded

A nice and decent woman, but a bit of a Lib referred to Ted Nugent as a total dickhead for shooting a cougar and posting the picture online 10 days ago.

I got mad and referred to her as mouthy and close-minded. I was mouthy and close-minded, and I wrote back and apologized. Yelling at and insulting decent, well-educated Liberals is not the way to win any over, let alone carry on a civil discourse.

Here is what I wrote back: Sorry that I called you mouthy and close-minded. That was wrong, mouthy and close-minded of me. It was too harsh and disrespectful. I love Ted Nugent and most of what he says and stands for. 

Cougars kill people and are dangerous around people, and they are making a big comeback. Hunting them makes them more wary around people, and that keeps us safer. Humans are hunters too, and we have to keep the predators at bay. They are smart and respect someone that hunts them a bit. Thanks for listening, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment