Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thank You

Good Spirits:

Thank you for this fine, crisp morning--3:08 am, 11 degrees below zero--up and moving, got the dog out, put out the trash can, warmed up the truck--no block heater.

Today, is another day to work, to watch fascinating earthlings at work and play, to go about one's duties and assignments.

I passed the DOT physical yesterday; thank you for that.

Got to listen to the Great One for an hour last night on radio--the leader of the Conservative movement was at his irascible best.

Good Spirits, if my words, my deeds, my presence on this mortal coil can in any way be of service to you today, please allow me to serve you.

Thank you for your presence, your warmth, your company and your encouragement--it means everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment