Sunday, February 17, 2019

My Post To A RINO

Here is my Facebook comment to a Republican RINO, proud of finding common ground with gun-grabbing Governor Walz. This whining Republican Senator trashed MGR and gun owners like me, so I hit back hard. I will not mention his name: "Why, are you an American as well as a Minnesotan, or you a Tim Walz, Ocasio-Cortez gun-grabber? Apologize to we gun-lovers and patriots that do not want any Republican Senators finding common ground with a gun-grabbing like Walz. Grow a backbone, Big Guy, and come out and promise to vote against red-flag seizure, against universal gun registration. Sponsor constitutional carry and stand your ground in Minnesota. Why are you so nicey nice with Metro lefties and gun-grabbers. They hate liberty, hate our rights and can only pass laws to bring tyranny upon our heads. is that he legacy that you wish to be remembered for? I fear that you might just be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment