Friday, February 22, 2019

Open Email To The Beloved NRA

I am an NRA member of longstanding. I have also been a Minnesota Gun Rights member for several years. I give hundreds of dollars to NRA every year, and that is what I can afford. I paid my membership dues to NRA recently but have given $600 so far this year to MGR, not the NRA. The NRA in Minnesota is allowing Republican Senators here to support or vote for red flag legislation or universal background checks. NRA is not forcing Republicans in both Houses to bring to the floor and force a vote every session to have constitutional carry and stand your ground be Minnesota law. You are not uniting with MGR and speaking out with them publicly to protect them and the Doors from RINO turncoats trashing them at the Capitol. A lot of us NRA backers are starting to hate you for your compromised, sold-out approach to gun rights. Get on board with MGR or be discarded by former members.

No comments:

Post a Comment