Sunday, December 23, 2018

Judicial Watch

They want me to send in my membership for 2019, and I will do so. President Tom Fitton writes me: "Judicial Watch is unapologetically conservative. We stand for the U. S. Constitution and the rule of law. However, we are strictly non-partisan. Our investigators and attorneys are bound by no party loyalties. Judicial Watch goes after Republicans and Democrats alike when they subvert the Constitution, flout the law, or betray the trust of the American people."

Now, I like Judicial Watch. They have credible evidence that liberal operatives inside and outside the government are the deep state conspirators mounting a soft coup against Trump. These liberals have committed many felonies and should be investigated and prosecuted by a new special prosecutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment