Monday, June 19, 2023

Our Father

 

From my home county of Pembina, I get the local paper weekly, The Cavalier Chronicle. They carry a weekly, Christian message that I like to record and then comment on; here is the one from 5/10/2023: “Our Father: From early times believers in our loving God have considered themselves God’s children. If you are a child of God, you have rights and privileges. What are those? Hear about them this week in church. For we too are His offspring. Acts 17:22-31.”

 

I believe we are the spiritual children of the Divine Couple, God the Father and God the Mother. That could be that I have been conditioned to so believe my Christian upbringing.

 

We do, as God’s children, have certain rights and privileges, though I am not going to spend time here attempting to enumerate them. We have them and we have certain obligations too, the need to maverize among them.

 

What is important is for us to exercise our free choice, and choose t serve and worship the Divine Couple and not the Dark Couple, Satan and Lera.

No comments:

Post a Comment