Sunday, June 18, 2023

What They Are Saying

 

When one is as isolated, a great soul, as I am, one is cut off from feedback from groupists around one, be they family, neighbors, coworkers, or social connections.

 

Groupists guard their secrets well, and outsiders are not welcome to share insider information, kept secret so that insiders can carry out and fulfill their agenda, evil or not, before outsiders, competitors, victims, or other aliens know what they are up to, and thus are able to mount effective opposition to the groupist stated, sordid agenda. Groupists like their power and getting their way, and it matters not to them if their goals are immoral or not—they live lives of lying so whatever they desire is easily justified in their collectivist echo chamber. They want to win gain power, numbers of followers, wealth, and status, and they will go to just about any lengths, if pressed, to gain victory over opponents.

 

About four years ago, a first cousin of mine, a man that I was never close to, visited us briefly. He asked what my wife did, and I said she was a psych nurse, and he jeered sarcastically that since I was crazy, she is equipped to handle me.

 

A different relative by marriage, four years later, at a family event this past weekend, a farmer asked me what my wife did, and I said she was a psych nurse, and he blurted out snidely, well since you are crazy, she is able to deal with you effectively.

 

Two different men, years apart, men that barely know each other, but are affiliated with my family, made the same gibe at me.

 

My anticipation is that relatives and neighbors think I am crazy, violent, and dangerous. With Minnesota bringing this Red Flags gun bill online on August 1st, I am expecting one of these enemies to petition a Minnesota judge to have my guns seized to protect me from myself and the community from me.

 

I am a threat to no one, and will hurt no one, but that is not what my malicious, vengeful, hating, jealous enemies believe, and now the system is giving legal cover for using this vicious law to deprive law-abiding eccentrics like me of our 2A rights, likely forever. Innocent Americans are deprived of the right to bear arms for unjust reasons, and liberal judges are only too willing to deprive these victims without just cause.

 

My gun rights movement thinks it is unconstitutional and we are fighting it in court. It may come too late to help me.

 

 

Being eccentric is not the same as being insane, threatening or vicious, and people in America use to have due process rights, and were declared innocent until proven guilty.

 

The Big Lie going on behind my back for decades is now a social truth for my enemies and detractors, and likely this mob will use the law and the police to come for my guns. Tyranny in America is now a new reality thanks to Progressive fascists.

No comments:

Post a Comment