Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Haters

 

A couple of comments about Dennis Prager. On one of his recent Fireside Chats (#295?), he mentioned his one regret. He has no regrets personally, but regrets that Leftists defaming him at the University of Arizona (37 of out 43 professors signed a petition to band Charlie Kirk and Prager from speaking on campus, and university administrators banned them for being purveyors of hate speech.). They libeled him as a white nationalist, a white supremacist and a racist.

 

He does not take their remarks personally, but sees them as a sign that he is effective to generate such a strong reaction by PhD professors.

 

His regret is that Leftists have smeared him so often, repeatedly and successfully, that thousands perhaps millions of readers and viewers accept these big lies as factual, so Prager’s audience is smaller because people do not think for themselves but accept what lying authority tell them to think. Prager dedicates his life to helping people find God, but also to live as good persons, and thus many are denied access to his wisdom and goodness, because Leftists mischaracterize him so.

 

I write my blog site but never get any comments, though I have had over 150,000 readers in the last ten years. I think I am blocked by someone so that my banned and deplatformed blog entries do not get to the public. Why else would I get no feedback at all?

 

The other possibility is that what I write and declare is so startling, so radical and unpalatable to RINOS, independents, leftists, and liberals that people do not write back because they are so offended outraged and infuriated by what I think and share.

 

If they mischaracterize gentle but truthful Prager and Kirk as fascists, haters and white supremacists, then I a out beyond them by a magnitude of 3. I am synonymous to the Klu Klux Klan to the public.

 

When Leftists or other ideological true-believing types demonize their opponents, (usually innocent) as haters speaking and writing hate speech, they identify themselves, their group-allies as all good and all correct, and their classically liberal, conservative, individual-living and independent, truth-speaking private persons like Prager and me.

 

We are not leading hate-groups. We are not for terrorizing any group of Americans, and we do not advocate violence against minorities, individuals, or the government.

 

The Leftists seek to impose their post-modernist, Marxist dictatorship upon America and upon the world. They are the haters, and they will used centralized, totalitarian governmental legal violence against all dissenters, voicing all citizens and the masses to bey their ideological lies and platitudes, whether people want to obey or not.

 

There can be no moral or legal categories referred to as hate speech. Once you categorize unpopular, dissenting, or iconoclastic speech (not politically correct, woke or consistent with the Marxist party line.) as illegal, unacceptable hate speech, then one can use mob action (professors and intolerant students on campus) and local and federal weaponized and politicized police forces to arrest, imprison and silent those that practice alternative points of view, exercising their free speech rights under the Constitution.

 

Fanatics, totalitarians, and Leftists self-define as lover-speakers, as loving, noble-hearted and smart, and identify opposing groups and individuals as hate-speakers, as rotten, cruel-hearted, stupid, haters and racists, then the mass-movementized liars will use terror and federal coercions to arrest, silence and maybe eventually even liquidate their enemies.

 

First they attack and lie, then their marginalized opposition are blamed for everything, and then any even monstrous mistreatment of these dissenters follows, and it could turn as bad as what happen in Germany or Russia.

 

I already know that people say I am crazy. Now I know that they, like Prager’s enemies, are smearing me as a hater and racist white supremacist, and a potentially violent terrorist with guns.

 

With Minnesota’s Leftist governor (Walz) and his red flag law coming out 8/1/2023, I might be receiving a visit by a swat team to take my guns because I am considered a threat to the community, to my family and myself.

 

I have some regrets about my character flaws and past behavioral mistakes, but I would hurt no one, and am no threat to anyone, but like Prager I regret the campaign of discrediting lines circulated around about me by the mob and public officials, until it is true in their minds, if not at all representative of who I am, what I do, or what I say and write.

 

To be a great soul is to be demonized and often attacked socially and even legally. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment