Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Go Fund Me

A Leftist vet calls me a coward and fraud online (in so many words) for not having served and yet being a hawk on foreign policy. These vets demand that we be silenced if we have not served. I refuse to be silenced as I have wisdom to share and free speech rights. Here was my response:

I have not served and wish that I had. Nonetheless, a Left-leaning, disenchanted vet like you uses their service to silence conservatives like me that are for a strong military presence from America in the world. If anyone doubts my physical or moral courage, they are welcome to invade my house. Since you do not follow my blog site, two years ago, I put out an offer a Go-Fund-Me page to raise $300,000 for my family and in exchange I offered to go to Kurdistan and serve as a volunteer fighter. The offer still stands. I also wanted armed Americans as, 60 million strong, as a home militia, in which I would proudly serve. I also think we should bring back the draft, and seniors should serve in battle in some capacity to avoid the old accusation to LBJ that old men like me make wars for young men to die in. Let the old die in battle as well as the young, That would prevent ad hominem attacks from leftist, ex-vets like you from seeking to invalidate my wise national security concerns by calling me a coward for not having served. I am a radical individualist and rebel and long feared being court-martialed if serving in the military, so I never did. If we can extend human right and protected class status to vets like me, individuators (to protect us from group discrimination), then I could serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment