Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Hope They Listen

The good news is that this blog site is picking up a bit more reader activity in a dozen countries.

The bad news is that people are not commenting on new entries that show up in their Favorite's slot; nor are they buying my books.

In time I hope and pray that that improves. It very well may not. I really believe that at least posthumously that I will be vindicated.

The sad story is that people could flourish spiritually, legally, politically, morally and financially if they just knew how to live.

Mavellonialism provides all the information they need to succeed, but people do not want to receive instruction. They do not want to be called sinners that deviate from God's plan for them. They do not want to hear that they have to give up what is dear to them, and embrace much that is alien, cold, sad and harsh for them.

Enjoy what you read. I hope it helps, encourages and perhaps comforts you.

No comments:

Post a Comment