Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Michelle Obama

I do not like Barak Obama for he is an evil, cunning,  arrogant man that has done great harm to this God-blessed nation that I love. I do not want to see him imprisoned. I would like to see him impeached and removed from office.

I caution conservatives not to go after his wife Michelle. Our issues are with him as President, not his wife or his children.

I will urge that states take control of school programs, especially school lunch programs. They should disincline federal interference from Michelle or any other Progressives out to limit freedom, local autonomy and local authority, period.

Michelle should be told politely but firmly that centralized bossing around of local school districts is totally coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment