Friday, June 27, 2014

We Go Where We Are Welcome

We will truly excel as members of,  producers of, and extenders of high civilization as we move our society to allow loners and joiner to mingle and exit groups without any watching, or reacting negatively.

As things stand now, once one is not only born an individual but practices the individual lifestyle, the  mingling and exit groups at will is disallowed by groupists. They react negatively to the presence of individuals in their midst-be it at church, in clubs and fun associations, at political events or at work.

For me personally, this ill treatment has been so painful, tiresome and frustrating, that in most group settings, I have just dropped out. I do not go to bars. I do not belong to a church. I do not join a gardening club or the Knights of Columbus. Social friendships with joiners, are what I have abandoned too as not worth the grief, and as impossible to find pleasurable or profitable.

The only group that I still partake in is going to work because that group activity provides money, which I need to survive. And that has been very painful and has not gone well at all. I move from job to job, but I survive as best I can and try to be upbeat and progressive.

Mavellonialism is my reform movement to move the majority from group living to individual living. Sooner or later it will catch on, but these positive changes take time, perhaps decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment