Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Birthday

Today I am 60 years old. Yesterday, I watched the gallant 91 year old neighbor lady out weeding her daisy bed in the front yard. This great-grandmother is a conservative Christian, a discreet and diplomatic neighbor, a classy lady, sharp as a tack, a matriarch that raised 5 children by herself. I refer to her as my inspiration.

I am irretrievably dedicated to a life of self-realization. One thing that I have discovered by accident about myself is that I especially esteem, get along better with and gravitate towards people that are ambitious (not so much for money, but as for leading a full life) and are filled with life and joy.

The family will be over tomorrow. I do not know or worry about how many more birthdays that I will enjoy in this fragile mortal realm, but today is a fun day.

God bless you and yours, and reach for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment