Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Editing Notes Towards A New Age, Book I

I am in the midst of a winter project to edit my e-books. They have been on the market from 4 & 1/2 years to about 2 years. I have only sold 6 copies, hardly a lucrative proposition.

I am 367 pages into editing the oldest volume, Notes Towards a New Age, Book I. By spring if I can get 2 of the 4 e-books edited, that would be swell.

I think like a farmer, although all I do is power-garden. For me power-gardening is emblematic of  and a salute to the life of a farmer-philosopher that I should have led.

For me, the summer is devoted to being outdoors and gardening--writing and individuating through philosophy must take a back seat to being out in nature and working.  I do not know why I act that way, but the lure and sense of duty to be out working in the dirt is a call that I cannot resist, so I do not even try to fight it. I just feel the need to live that way.

Book I is only $1.99. Buy it. Read it. Enjoy it. Get on my blog site and chew me out. Let this old Irish-American, gardener-philosopher share his Mavellonialist thought with you.

You will not regret it. God invites you to heed my writings, for I have God's ear. Come, enter my ideational world. Grow and maverize, and you find your way among the ranks of the Good Spirits, living and dead. Become a living angel, a living Good Spirit. Help grow our high civilization through your brilliant originality and artistic expression--these are the contributions that the Mother and the Father are calling you to make.

Today, we Mavellonialists are few in number. Soon, our ranks will be legion. It is coming--it cannot be prevented. Why fight it? Get on board early and control how this classy revolution unfolds, and what direction it heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment