Friday, January 2, 2015

Unwelcome Words

What I write and what I speak are view points and words that are repulsive and repugnant to most of the audience.

They are completely turned off. Why is that? Is what I say so awful? From their vantage point it likely is.

From God's bird's eye view, my words are just what need to be shared. Until the end of the world, or a time of severe national crisis, my words will be spurned.

At that point, when down and out, the masses may heed my words--in their hour of utter desperation. Even then they will resent the message and the messenger.

Or I will die unsung, unrecognized and unheard--in forty years, as the world has changed, then my words will not be so alarming and upsetting.

It will be normalized as part of our tradition, the way that Mormonism is now almost mainstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment