Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Billboard



I was couriering through north Minneapolis last evening, heading to a Robbinsdale bank to do a package pick up, when I saw an anti-abortion billboard of an Asian baby speaking these written words: "God knew my soul before I was born."

I am not completely against abortion, but they should be rare, legal and safe. Mostly, life from conception is sacred, but there are complications.

Still, God knew about the soul of each baby installed by God in that fetus from the moment of conception.

We cannot be a civilized people without population control, but abortion a crude, nasty way to achieve it.

It is better to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than to kill the fetus.

My ethical position on this is not quite formulated so I will need to noodle this through at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment