Sunday, September 7, 2014

No Approbation

I feel like I have landed on Saturn by myself. I have been working for twenty years building houses, laying out streets, capturing water, improving the soil to raise crops, and, under the dome, capturing and monitoring air that can be converted to oxygen to sustain human immigrants once they begin to arrive.

I send out invitations and advertisements for settlers to come aboard and pioneer with me, but no sale, no approvers so far. God sent me here to lay out a small city for future inhabitants who finally recognize my contribution, post mortem for me.

No followers. No approbation. No acclimation. Oh well, I will soldier on and keep building and perfecting my domed city--one day a miracle will occur, and people will wake up and value the city on Saturn, that God and I built for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment